Our 2019 scholarship season has drawn to a close, and all of our applications are locked. Please check back in January 2020 for current scholarship opportunities. If you have any questions, contact Liz Fickett at MaineCF: (207) 412-2015 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Maine Community Foundation online scholarship application. The foundation assists almost two thousand students with over $4 million in scholarship aid annually. The Maine Community Foundation also holds hundreds of other scholarships that are managed by area high schools. After searching on this website, also visit our scholarships page www.mainecf.org/scholarships or consult your guidance office or college advisor about further opportunities in your area.
FIRST TIME USERS
- Create your account - do not use high school email addresses, they do not follow you after graduation
- Reply to your confirmation email to activate your account
- Take the Eligibility Quiz
- To renew a scholarship, follow the instructions for return users (below) after you have activated your new account.
- Sign in to your same account. If you've forgotten your password, ask for password assistance. If you can't remember your sign-in, contact Liz Fickett. Do not open a new account.
- Take the Eligibilty Quiz - update your answers for the current year
- Check "Yes" to the question of renewing a scholarship
- From the list of renewal applications, choose only the ones that you have previously received. If you're unsure of your prior awards, contact Liz.
Parents - do not establish your own account nor establish an account for a student using your own email address.